Specialists of the scientific and engineering group «Compressor, vacuum refrigeration and gas transport and processing systems» carry out expert reviews of projects and equipment within their areas of competence.
Expertise may be subject to:
- projects of advanced machines and installations;
- projects of pneumatic and gas transport systems;
- examination of the causes of failures of already installed equipment;
- examination of already installed pneumatic systems;
- other objects and documentation in the field of competence of the group’s specialists.
Examination of the project or supplied equipment reduces the risk of making an incorrect management decision regarding the implementation of the project.
The experts of our scientific and engineering group have considerable experience both in industry and in carrying out design, research and expert work in the interests of and on behalf of industrial enterprises. The implementation of project expertise by our specialists will reduce the risks of making incorrect management decisions at various stages of the implementation and life cycle of projects related to compressor equipment, pneumatic and gas transmission networks.