We invite you to take part in the 22nd annual international industrial Symposium
«Compressors and compressor equipment»
St. Petersburg, season of White nights
May 27-29, 2020
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE SYMPOSIUM
Our Symposium is an open independent scientific and technical event, any company can take part in it on the terms of the Information letter to the participants. To participate, you should fill out the registration form. We will be glad to see you at our Symposium!
The main subjects of the Symposium:
- Compressors and their equipment exploitation, maintenance and diagnostics;
- Compressors and their equipment packaging and development of technical specifications for them;
- Questions about acceptance of compressor equipment by a customer;
- Cooperation between a customer and a supplier during compressor equipment life cycle;
- Modern achievements in the field of compressor equipment and package design and production and also in the field of compressor equipment automation and adjustment.
(the organizers keep the right to make changes and additions to the organizing committee during the preparation of the symposium with their reflection on the website and in the Information letter to the participants of the symposium)
- Ilya G. Baranov – Head of gas projects and operations department, PAO “Gazprom Neft”;
- Oleg G. Bessonov — General Director of AO «RUMO»;
- Artur A. Biktimirov – Head of Engineering Department, Gas Project Block, LLC «Gazpromneft-Development»;
- Sergey I. Burdyugov – Deputy General designer, chief designer for fuel and energy, PAO NPO “Iskra”, doctor of technical sciences;
- Oleg Y. Vasin — Head of the gas and condensate production and processing department of PAO “NOVATEK”;
- Alexey V. Dubinin — head of oil and gas equipment development department, Russian Ministry of industry and trade;
- Professor A. Kovacevic (Professor Ahmed Kovacevic) — Howden Chair in Engineering Design and Compressor Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics University of London;
- Ruslan G. Kozhevnikov — head of gas projects technical development and implementation at OOO “LUKOIL-Western Siberia”;
- Yuri V. Kozhukhov — head of the Сompressor technology department of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University — Editor-in-Chief of «Compressor Technologies» magazine — the organizing Committee Chairman.
- Evgeny G. Kozin — first deputy head of GUP «St. Petersburg metro»;
- Leonid G. Kuznetsov — Chairman of the Directors Board -General designer of AO «Compressor»;
- Tagir R. Nigmatulin — President of AO «REP holding»;
- Vladislav Y. Petropavlov – 307 Department head of PAO “Gazprom”;
- Andrey I. Rudskoy – Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University rector, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, of the presidential Council Presidium member for economic modernization and innovative development of Russia;
- Sergey Y. Salnikov – Director of the center for gas transportation systems and technologies of “Gazprom VNIIGAZ”;
- Sergey I. Saichenko – Compressor stations operation department head of “Gazprom transgaz St. Petersburg”;
- Viktor V. Sedov – Honorary member of the organizing Committee-until 29.03.2019 308 Department head of PAO “Gazprom”;
- Andrey V. Semakov — General Director of NPF » ENTECHMASH»;
- Vitaly V. Sergeev – Vice-rector for scientific work of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Corr. Member of RAS;
- Victor A. Seredinok — 623 Department head of PAO ”Gazprom”;
- Andrey V. Smirnov — General Director of OOO “Grossmann gas systems”;
- Georgy A. Fokin — General Director of OOO “Gazprom transgaz St. Petersburg”;
- Vyacheslav S. Khakhalkin – Deputy General Director for Development, JSC «Moscow Gas Processing Plant»;
- Vitaly A. Khodakovsky – 335 Department head of PAO “Gazprom”;
- Alexander Z. Shaikhutdinov – Deputy General Director for science, Gazprom “VNIIGAZ”;
- Kshishtov Ujevic — Turbomachinery Institute Director, Lodz University of technology;
History Of The Symposium
The Symposium is an event organized in 1994 specifically for building and developing business relations between consumers and manufacturers of compressor equipment!
Annually, since 1994, the Symposium on the exploitation and production of the compressor equipment held by the Department of “Compressor, vacuum and refrigeration engineering», brings together all major consumers and manufacturers of compressors, where the parties shared experience of exploitation, design and production, establishing new business contacts. The format of the Symposium is focused on the interaction of consumers and manufacturers of compressors and compressor equipment on the problems of operation, compressor equipment development and design, packaging, production, supply, commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics of compressor equipment and stations.
The Symposium program in addition to the official part includes the informal, where the parties can discuss their questions with no time limit speaking time.
Currently, the Symposium «Compressors and compressor equipment» by the name of K. P. Seleznev is the only independent scientific and technical specialized event in Russia for interaction of consumers and producers of compressors and compressor equipment.
The organizer is the Department and problem laboratory of compressor engineering of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnical University (in the present century the Department of «Compressor, vacuum and refrigeration» Peter the Great SPbPU), with the support of the SPbPU, the Russian joint stock company «Gazprom», the Association of compressors and Pneumatics (Chairman at the time of organization: K. P. Seleznev), PO «Nevsky plant», Kazan compressor plant, «Niiturbokompressor», — by decision of the Russian Federation State Committee on higher education (in n. Russian Federation Ministry of education and science).
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION